Friday, October 18, 2019
Mogloween 2019: Swollen Ego
Hey there, heroes!
It's that spooky time of year again, when the magical town of Croft merges into Lore, and candy abounds! Last year, you met the Baleful Brothers, Al, Akaz, and M, who endeavored to kidnap humans who wandered into Croft and the surrounding areas aof Apsaydaaun. This year, you return to Croft and meet up with the Cauldron Sisters once more. Everything seems to be going well... Or is it?
Check out this year's chapter in the Mogloween Storybook!
Also this week, the inventory has received a major upgrade!
- Shown items will now be highlighted in green in your inventory.
- Filter buttons have been added to the inventory UI.
- Clicking on the filters will show all of the items of that equip slot.
- For example, clicking the weapon filter will show all weapons.
- A search bar has been added to the inventory UI.
- Type in your search and click the search button or press enter to search.
- There are two search filters that can be applied.
- ~type (i.e. ~dagger) will show all daggers.
- *element (i.e. *fire) will show all items of that element.
- These can be combined for precise searches. (i.e. ~scythe *ice frost)
- Order does not matter. (i.e. frost *ice ~scythe)
- Capitalization does not matter (i.e. *Ice ~Scythe Frost)
- Press the All (Backpack) filter to return to your full inventory.
- Newly acquired items will attempt to be sorted into place in the inventory instead of appearing at the bottom.
- The search bar has also been added to the Bank UI (although not the filter buttons.)
- You can search your inventory as well as the bank.
Let us know what you think about the new changes and functionality!
- The Scythe of the Unhallowed's special now has a 10% chance to activate, and lasts for 4 turns instead of 1.
- The Character Page button has been removed from the options UI. You can still access your character page from the character list.
And that's all for this week!
Have theories about the story? Have feedback about today's release, or the game? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)