Sunday, June 24, 2018
Hey guys, Dove here!
I have a question for you... just a simple, innocent, little question.
If your hero could have some of the hairstyles that are unique to DragonFable characters/NPC, which haircuts would you like to get?
Just asking, no ulterior motives! I absolutely have nothing planned!
Sunday, June 3, 2018
Hey there, Heroes!
An update to Dragon Mage is now live.
- Duration of Acid, Fire, Ice, Wind, and Energy have been extended by 1.
- Fixed Ice crashing the game when used on the first turn of combat.
- Fixed Fire's boost not counting toward Tempest.
- Dragon's Tempest now gives +25 Crit per stack, up from +20.
- Ice now reduces enemy boost by 30, up from 20.
- Power now increases Boost by 25, up from 20. (Tooltip still says 20, to be fixed.)
- Acid now reduces enemy All resist by 50, up from 25.
Dragon Mage felt a bit left out from the changes- Partly because Ascendant is so powerful, a slightly weaker middle tier is fine, balance wise. However, it struggled to have its own identity as a crit machine due to the relatively low durations compared to effect from Tempest.
These changes are intended to emphasize the Tempest aspect of Dragon Mage- and power it up a bit more than where it was compared to Dragon Rogue and Dragon Warrior.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Hey there, heroes!
Some small bugfixes and adjustments! Yay!
- Dragon's Frenzy now applies -60 All to yourself, up from -50 All.
- Frenzy was a little bit too good when combined with certain trinket skills. This makes it just a tiny smidgeon riskier to use.
- Acid now properly applies -25 All, instead of just -25 Fire.
- Stealth now properly applies Avoidance (BPD) instead of Defense (MPM).
Engine v. 14.2.48
- Update to the way certain things are processed, in anticipation of future updates.
Friday, June 1, 2018
Hey there, Heroes!
It's DragonFable's 12th Anniversary! Hurray!
And that means... A month of Dragon related awesomeness!
This first week, a special treat for all the current and future Dragonlords who have supported us for all these years-
The Dragon base classes have been totally reworked!