Monday, February 21, 2011
New project needs YOUR help!
If you're in the United States, Happy President's Day! If you're not, then again, let me wish you the most joyous of Mondays and may the rest of your week be merry.
My week WILL be merry! Now that Ravenloss is (mostly) over (apart from getting Pellow Village/SoulWeaver/ and SoulAlly out in the near future), I'm starting a new project. I'm really excited about it, because I think it's going to help improve the gameplay experience for new players AND existing players who want to make new characters.
We're going to go back to Oaklore, fix all the bugs, clean up the old quests, and hopefully get some new art in there to bring it up to the standard that our newer content is at. (We've gotten a LOT better at background and character art since 2005, we think!)
Now, here's where YOU come in!
We need to know the following things:
- What- if anything- do you LIKE about how Oaklore is now?
- What- if anything- do you want to change about how Oaklore is now? (This could be anything from fixing bugs to overall gameplay experience)
- How long did you stay in Oaklore? (What level were you when you arrived in Falcoreach?)
- Did you enjoy your time in Oaklore?
- What would you like to see DIFFERENT about Oaklore?
This project won't be done in a week. Maybe not even two weeks. But we're going to be working on it whie we wait for the final elements of RavenLoss to come together. Also, this week we'll release the En and Tropy Gorgok battle that we didn't put out last week, so you'll have that to look forward to!
Please help us make Oaklore and the new character starting experience the BEST it can be by sharing your thoughts in THIS thread!