Friday, January 1, 2021
Frostval 2020: The Great Giftnapping Continues!
Hey there, heroes!
As of the time of writing, The Great Giftnapping War is at 64%! Do you have what it takes to stop the mischievous coalepti?
Or will all the hard work of the Frost Moglins be for nothing?
Tie on your Present on a Stick and get battling! The Frostval finale and weapon gift unwrapping await!
Click on "The Great Giftnapping" in the Book of Lore to help save Frostval!
Also this week, a bunch of bug fixes!
- Fixed an issue where merging wrapped weapons into Defender Medals when you had Defender Medals in the bank would crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where Frost Moglin Armor was using an old model.
- Fixed an issue where the Greenscreen room would cause black screens.
- Fixed a bug where Soulweaver was appearing twice in the Armor Closet.
- Fixed a bug where Soulweaver's color custom was imporperly locked.
- Fixed a bug where Scarab Band gave an undefined resistance.
- Fixed a bug where pets were doign 1.75x base critical damage instead of 2x
- Fixed a bug where the book on Pyromancer's tome widget could sometimes show the wrong elemental state.
- Fixed a bug where the Chainsaw Sword and Chainsaw of the Red Rogue had Wood resistances (changed to Nature).
- Soulweaver and Master Soulweaver's "SoulSynch" skill tooltip should now properly display when it is ready and when it is not.
- Fixed a bug where the "Massive Axe" and "Rockin' Headphones" were not Dragon Coin tagged.
- Fixed a bug where the "Rest until evening" button in Serenity's Inn would not properly change to "Rest until morning" at night.
- Changed "Rest for the night" in Serenity's Inn to "Rest and Heal".
- Fixed Stryche missing from Book 1 South Falconreach.
- Potentially fixed an issue where dying in the quest "The Mighty Akriloth" would cause the music to layer.
- Fixed a host of issues and bugs with the "Present Run" quest.
- Kid Dragon pets now have 10 crit and 65 bonus, matchign the guest version.
- Kid Dragon pets now do +10% more damage.
- Dragon's "Nova" skill now properly increases crit by 50% of its magic skill rather than 100%.
- Dragon's "Outrage" skill now properly does 4 hits instead of 5.
- Fixed a bug where dragon's skills may not properly reset cooldowns.
- Fixed a bug where redeeming the 2021 calendar code would not give you Epoch armor if you didn't have it.
Note: Dragon changes may require a cache clear to take effect.
As some of you may have noticed, character pages have been updated and revamped! Thanks to Captain Rhubarb, character pages are looking spiffier than ever.
Check them out if you're interested!
Finally, I'd like to wish you all an awesome new year! A lot has changed for DragonFable this previous year- for the better! And it's thanks to all the players and DragonLords who play and support and spread word of the game that we're able to continue this incredible project.
So thank you all for playing DragonFable, through the good, the bad, and the buggly!
Here's to another fantastic year!
Have feedback about recent releases? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)