Friday, October 15, 2021
Book 3: Reimagined: Trust
Hey there, heroes!
This month's Reimagined release has arrived! Last time, you spent a couple days in Falconreach while Ash did his best to secure funding and support for the Vind. You met up with Cinquefoil and some other members of The Rose while clearing the road, only to learn that The Rose's crimes were not widely known across Greenguard... But no sooner have you returned from your diplomatic trip to Falconreach, than Kara has a new mission for you.
Melissa and Niki have yet to return from their own excursion, and it's up to you and Mritha to find them before they get into trouble... or trouble finds them!
Head over to Sulen'Eska and talk to Mritha to go to Kara's past quests to play this week's Reimagined release: Trust!
A few notes about the Reimagined project:
This week, we're continuing the new story grafted into mid-Book 3. At this point, the existing Espina Rosa quest line still serves to carry players into Swordhaven. As a result, the Espina Rosa story will still be accessible from Kara and Mritha - for now. Once the Reimagined replacements have caught up to entering Swordhaven, Espina Rosa will be moved to The Shears (and adjustments eventually made to have it intertwined better!) However, until that point, Espina Rosa will still be accessible from Kara and Mritha.
We have also removed "The War Room" and "Choose" set of quests, as these did not serve any substantial purpose.
Thank you for your patience, and we hope this hasn't been too confusing as we work to bring Book 3's story up to modern standards!
We're almost there, and we hope you're as excited as we are to see the final, contiguous story!
Next up, we have a few armor customization updates!
The Artix customization for Paladin is now available by default, and the Vaal Chaosweaver and Zeclem DeathKnight customizations have been updated!
You can find these, as usual, in the Armor Customization room!
And finally, bug fixes and adjustments!
Game Log Updates:
- The Show/Hide Log button has been moved next to the Options button on the interface. (Keybind ; still works).
- The Game Log is now translucent!
- You can now click on the Game Log itself to swap between Battle and System Log. (Keybind ' still works).
- The log now suppresses duplicate notification pop ups when out of battle.
- The Battle log now tries to check for the status name used in the char info panel before using the internal status name.
- The Battle log now shows the turn number of each log entry.
Other updates and fixes:
- Removed the "Current Quest" indicator from Kara's quests in Sulen'Eska.
- Accessing The Shears now requires completion of the Main Story quest, "Trust".
- The Shears quest line has been moved on the Book 3 Timeline.
- The Blood and Roses final act has been moved on the Book 3 Timeline.
- Paladin's front foot layering has been adjusted.
- Weakness seeking skills and attacks should now default to Curse element.
- Yalla and Challenger Tog's reactive defenses will no longer protect against Curse.
- Mritha and Niki guests have had some bug fixes/updates across the board.
- anything else I may have forgotten
And that's all for this week! Be sure to join us next week for the start of this year's Mogloween festivities!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)