Sunday, February 12, 2017
What could've been...
You guys wanted to know what could have been if you’d have lost the war.
As promised... here it is:
- Your dragon would have been purified by Elysia, Artix and the others, instead of Amadeus. However, it would not have been enough. There would have been long-term side effects you and your dragon would have to deal with in a later questline (since you’ve won, the questline will be about will be about something different now!)
- Ultimately, Caitiff would have still been destroyed, but not completely, with a chance to come back one day.
- The mask would have been entirely obliterated because of your dragon’s unimaginable rage, not just cracked and shattered. Meaning that everything that ever has been consumed by Valtrith would have been evaporated as well. This was the major change in narrative, because right now, every evil being was released… but so was Serenity. If you lost the war, every evil being would have been destroyed… but so would Serenity. I know it’s not fair, but it is what it is.
- There would have been losses amongst citizens, as well as one of the NPCs. Who, I won't tell.
- People of Falconreach would have not recovered that easily from Caitiff’s influence.
- The exchange during the epilogue would have been much more heated.
- Cultists would have picked up the remains of the doom weapon and then run.
Other than that, the rest of the things would still have happen as they did.
Connect with our online game community!